Friday, August 29, 2008

I will never understand...

http://www.kutv.com/content/news/topnews/story.aspx?content_id=86fc962d-8cd5-4b9e-98d3-e78968957b56

I breaks my heart every day to read stories like this, mom leaves infant hot car, mom murders infant, mom microwaves baby? How on earth do thoughts like this even enter the mind? As a mom of two boys, two very busy boys that love to use my every last nerve as a trampoline, I could not even consider such actions. Yet, you hear about this almost every day. My life is no bag of cherries, especially not right now, but it takes so little to love a child.
"...it starts with a smile, and after a while, a hug and a kiss it takes no more than this, to love a child."

So many people are willing to give love to others, if you aren't willing to love your child then give someone else the chance to.

No comments: