Monday, August 11, 2008

Parental Lesson 56,764.32b

Never give your children toy instrument recorders, despite them being identical is form, color and pitch.

Because..................

They will argue over who can play the loudest and longest

and then....

truly it is the parents who suffer

and in this case that is me.



I hear my bathtub calling my name and my friends White wine and Vicodin are there too........
Follow the light..... yes... yes... follow the light........
Oh wait.... Xanax is making it a race. RUN RUN RUN

So pleasant so beautiful I can see it... I can smell the lavendar......
sweet sweet ...


GOD DAMMIT who left a SpiderMan on the stairs for mommy to fall on???
UGH QUIET !! Don't blow those so loud.
You are giving mom a headache!!!
YOU JUST ATE!
Yes I love you both soooo much but you are KILLING MOMMY

Please please someone hire me...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just wait until they are older and get into some real trouble.

Andrea said...

Deanna you crack me up! I hope you are enjoying the extra time home with your boys right now.