Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moms and Dads are sooooo different....

This morning Michael and I are talking in the office, out of the corner of my eye, I can see the kids at the bottom of the basement stairs, things are flying, blankets, stuffies, hangers, so I pause, look at Michael....
"uhm, hun....."
"yea yea yea I got it I'm on it, it is handled."
So I try to finish telling him the things I need done since I will be out of the house today. I can hardly hear my self think much less keep a train of thought because the boys are screaming so loud. I take a step back, look at the kids, look at Michael, raise one eyebrow....
"Micheal, did you want me to..."
"Git, git git, I have it."
"You have it?"
"YES!"
Ok then, I am off to take a shower, but by the time I head up two flights of stairs, the bear erupts.
"What on earth are you two doing? I can't leave you alone for a second!" Now I can only assume he joined in the fun because that was followed by a ton of laughter. Oh and... the hallway is still a mess. <>

1 comment:

Christy Franklin said...

i can picture this perfectly.